- 0.7/8 diameter
- Floating Wicks
- 50 pack
Good for making oil lamps, April 1, 2012
These are floating wicks for making oil lamps. As the wicks and disks are separated, the wick (19-20mm long) needs to be pushed through the small hole in the disk (30 mm diameter, 2 mm thick), and sometimes is 'mashed' during the attempt. I haven't tried making the hole bigger or using tweezers to...
Nice product and great to have around in case your lights go out, October 25, 2014
Very nice product.The very first time I used it, I poured water into a thick mug, then added an inch or so of cheap olive oil on top of the water.I put the little cork disk in with the wick sticking half through on each side, and lit it. Voila! It worked perfectly.My only...
I like these wicks!, April 21, 2014
These are fun floating wicks, for example if you want a green, red or blue candle add a couple of drops of food coloring to the water then add your oil- I've been using vegetable oil and it burns nicely. You can also reuse these by using your own waxed wick. I've been using # 2 waxed wick and it...
LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL ★ BIG 4 Oz ★ 100% Pure Cold Pressed from Real Lemons ★ Extremely Strong ★ SEE RESULTS OR MONEY-BACK ★ Premium Quality Essential Oil ★ Safe For Ingestion ★ With High Quality Dropper ★ Detox Your Body and Boost Fat Burning Naturally ★ Ma
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY FRESH LEMON OIL ★ Made in the USA ★ Safe for Ingestion ★ 100% Pure Cold Pressed Essential Oil (Citrus Limon) maintaining the full flavor and scent. Certified as unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers, no alcohol or other additives. If you are not fully satisfied, we will refund all of your money.
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY GLASS DROPPER for your convenience. Helps you with dosage avoiding sudden dripping or leak.
- ✔ #Tags:# detox drink citrus body drops aromatherapy air cleaning benefit bath bottle diffuser cleaner drop freshener pressed oils candle manual prime meringue quat wafer beecology ml ginger paeroa english mix pomegranate 50 grass almonds zester lemongrass therapy peeler clock to cooking napkins vanilla real living pledge myrtle 1 keeper fish free guitar flavor subscribe martini fanta 1999 fertilizer water beeswax note candy shampoo wipes essence flavoring polish for doll lotion chips bbw packets aid marmalade tea kitchen juice 16 cream save fold pure extract food decor pants case gum holder incense tree night ice 5x tool 714 kush cubes butter bars socks x lime 5ml wafers paint accessories furniture eve dried necklace dwarf shipping mug press cold cups shop juicer eo therapeutic wash oil- lemongrab melts bliss dressing young ranchers peel now jolly up recipes yellow ounce toothpaste soap thyme hansen receiver 4 cup reamer recipe ameo cutter steel 7 perfume squeezer witch infuser hazel hard 6 guru in grade battery eos seeds yoga plant plus jelly net slicer twist treatment room cologne rose curd cake yankee cookies olive with scrub kid knife wax spray lemonade honey light lemonheads infused powder keychain sour nerds toy wedge oil 100 wood salt oreos skin dvd painting pepper balm ornament seasoning fluff cards lift fragrance line loves slipper organic capsules 10 face fruit works rug stainless baking edible k u2 umbrella making old hair lavender garden natural 32 iced 2 30 curtains eucalyptus oz 5 15ml 15 pie lip zinger ingestion moisturizer conditioner squeeze meyer aura costume rind mint sage effects retailers topical non reviews anti women's female wholesale eco cheap black prices brand dropper wrinkles gift vs beauty online women i men professional formula blue bulk you what set buy review products large aging where good much on sale of foods uses kit simple size hollywood price product woman mask cedarwood grapefruit rosemary hyaluronic acid serum c
Eve Hansen ROCKS!, February 22, 2015
I have kidney problems that make me prone to infections. I also have many stones, clusters, and calcifications. I drink water almost exclusively, and on a rare occasion, a cup of tea. I add several drops of this lemon oil (and a drop of Eve Hansen peppermint oil) to every glass/cup (please use...
Love the Lemon Oil, November 13, 2014
Love the Lemon Oil. I originally Bought it to treat my dogs fleas. But wow. There are so many other uses. Do some research and you will see all the great uses of Lemon Oil.The Seller, Eve Hansen is the only person I would recommend buying the available products from.Super fast...
I do like this product, February 18, 2015
I do like this product, I have used for many different things. I put a few drops in my water to drink as well as my bath for aroma therapy. Just be careful when adding to bath, when it says a few drops, they mean it! I added too much once and it literally burned my skin. I would buy again for sure,...
- Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other Body Care Products selections: Lavender Lotion, Olive Lotion, Peppermint Lotion, Tea Tree Lotion, Calming the Child Body Cream, Evening Primrose Body Cream, Lavender Body Cream, Peppermint Body Cream, Sunflower Body Cream, Sunflower Body Cream, Aloe Vera Jelly, Lavender Aloe Jelly, Muscle Aloe Jelly, Moisturizing Shower Gel, Peppermint Shower Gel
- Enriched with the amazing benefits of Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Glycerin & Witch Hazel
bushcraft tips&tricks: multiple uses for olive oil, how to improvise a candle and a bit of magic
just a short&quick vid (my computer crashed and i lost my entire bushcraft archive, including the vid that i prepared for today... so i improvised). i want to thank tim (steintantz) for the magical firelighting method!
Questions & answers
From ugly Hanukkah sweaters to bike chain menorahs, hipsters ooze irony at ... - Calgary HeraldThese are a few of Chicky Winkleman’s favourite Hanukkah things: ironic, ugly sweaters adorned with Stars of David, his roommate’s Christmas tree and making latkes, alone in the afternoon. The vegetarian living in Burlington, Vt. , knows of what he speaks when it comes to marking the eight-day holiday, hipster style. com , which ran a make-your-own menorah contest last year and enjoys about 50,000 page views a month, presumably among like-minded young Jews. The problem with hipster Hanukkah, said Winkleman, whose given name is Charles, is once you identify out loud as a hipster, you’ve likely lost the descriptor for life. But the preschool teacher who dabbles in standup comedy sees a variety of differences.
Oliviea Beauty Products are Natural and Locally Crafted - Patch.comBradenton boasts a unique boutique salon that is part hair studio, part nail spa and part beauty product apothecary. Located a few blocks east of the Manatee Memorial Hospital at 506 Manatee Avenue East, Olive Branch Hair Studio is not only a hair and nail care oasis, but also the workshop where Joshua Dunsmore crafts skin products, colognes, perfumes and... Brother and sister team, Joshua and Sage Dunmore, co-owners of downtown Bradenton’s Olive Branch Hair Studio , believe that beauty and luxury can be achieved without the assistance of the harsh chemicals found on the ingredients lists of most...
Google news feed
Content from Twitter
Bing news feed
Photo by Jagrap on Flickr
Photo by josephdevon on Flickr
Another experiment with a group of small objects. _DSC0959_Lr
Photo by Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton on Flickr
Olive Oil Organics Banana Buttercream Fragrance Candle
Olive Oil Scented Candle with Moroccan Handmade Silver
Olive Oil Chanukah Candles