- The Material is Cotton. 2.6mm = 1/10 of an inch. These wicks are intended for oil candles. They are not intended for tiki torches.
- SPECIAL NOTE: We Cut the Wicks to 5 ft. in our Facility. Minor Shrinkage Can Occur.
- For Use in Oil Lamps, Lanterns and Candles Requiring a Round Wick. This is NOT recommended for tiki lamps or torches. The fuel source you use should be a high-quality lamp oil like Firefly CLEAN Lamp, Safe & Green or Paraffin Lamp Oil. SPECIAL NOTE: The wick is not intended for use with Vegetable Oils.
List price: $31.59
- Use with oil lamps
- Contains 1 pack of 5 lamp wicks
- 1/8" round wicks
Firefly CLEAN Lamp Oil - 32 oz. - Smokeless & Virtually Odorless - Clean Burning Paraffin Alternative - use in Oil Lamps, Hurricane Lanterns and Candles - Indoors / Outdoors on Your Patio.
- For Use in Oil Candles, Oil Lamps & Lanterns - IMPORTANT - Not For Use in Table-Top Fireplaces, Effusion Lamps or Catalytic Lamps that require Gel Fuel or Alcohol-Based Fuels
- Longer Burning than Paraffin Lamp Oil
- Economical Alternative to Paraffin Oil
Oil Lamp Wick Trimming
shelter101.com Oil lamp wicks require proper trimming to prevent the chimney shade from sooting and to provide maximum lighting.
Questions & answers
A World War II survivor who almost wasn't - Buffalo NewsWhen Roy F. Phillips received his draft notice in 1943, the 18-year-old Buffalo resident tried to get a deferment because he was helping support his disabled mother. Phillips, a child of the Great Depression, had quit Hutchinson-Central High School and was working as an apprentice lineman for the Postal Telegraph Co. That was a step up from his previous job, peeling potatoes and washing dishing for $1 a night... His mother and father had split up, and as a boy, Phillips and his younger brother, Bob, often headed to the nearby downtown commercial district, where they scavenged wooden crates and boxes from trash set out by.
Parmida Home to open in Mount Prospect - Chicago Daily HeraldParmida Home, an up-and-coming retailer of affordable home luxuries, furniture, rugs, gifts and more, will open its second Northwest suburban store in early December at Randhurst Village in Mount Prospect. The Dallas-based home furnishings chain has already gained an enthusiastic local following at its South Barrington store, located in The Arboretum shopping center. The store showcases distinctive home decor, wine and cheese accessories, imported coffees and teas, bath and body collections, kitchen accessories, dinnerware, candles, gourmet and other gift merchandise, as well as furniture and rugs. Parmida Home is particularly known for its showroom vignettes of furniture, décor, fountains and exquisite tabletops.
Google news feed
Content from Twitter
Bing news feed
Photo by dklimke on Flickr
The Matchbox Macro Collection. I collected 63 tiny objects and put them all in a matchbox. This is one of them. I have little plastic 'flowers' into which you put a wick and float in water with oil on top - and...
Photo by Auntie P on Flickr
Did you know you can make a candle out of clementine? The wick is the core; a little cooking oil and voila!
Photo by Philocrites on Flickr
Afterglow Pine Cone Wine Bottle Oil Candle Wick
... Seasonal / 9550-Candles / Accessories / Candle wick yarn for oil lamps
Grapes Wine Bottle Oil Candle with Wick | MonsterMarketplace.com