- Hundreds of pours from one mold
- Extremely easy to use
- Use mold release for the best release of candle
- This super cute slow burning candle will light up any room and any face
- Large 4" size, 3.6oz in weight. A gift to please anyone
- Hand made by our artisans from 100% organic beeswax
List price: $30.00
- This silicone mold are fantastic for making: candle ,clay, Fimo ,soap .party favors for birthdays & baby showers etc.
- Professionally custom: Flexible Non-Stick honeycomb molds easily releases soap cubes with a simple twist, silicone molds won't crack, Easy to use, easy to clean,Can be used within the temperature between -40 ℉ -- 446 ℉.
- Buy with confidence- we guarantee quality, If you not satisfied with our silicone mould quality or unhappy with the purchase- Mujiang gladly accept your return within 30 days after your purchase for FULL REFUND with no questions asked.
List price: $29.99
- 100% Organic Hemp Wick - Beeswax Coated. Undyed premium organic hemp beeswaxed twine.
- 200ft of Thick Gauge (~2.0mm) Premium Organic Beeswax Coated Rolled Hemp Twine
- Slow Burning. No Dripping. Low to No Smoke. Holds a lower temperature flame.
BEESWAX,Melting Bees Wax,Molds,Candle Making,GA Beekeeping Beekeepers Pour Bees Wax ,John Pluta
BEESWAX, Melting Bees Wax for candles and blocks.Melt bees wax in microwave or steam table ideas.Candle mold wick threading. Bees wax candle molds 100 different. For wax or molds CLICK georgiabees.blogspot.com Breaking bees wax blocks. Pouring...
Questions & answers
Family knows its beeswax - Half Moon Bay ReviewThis is the heart of the Gilchrist home and a thriving family business spearheaded by mom Leslie and run by at least two of the four children who, as she puts it, “came home” to her and husband Bill from Russia and Ukraine. That business is “Beesy Brothers,” a play on words in tribute to Gilchrist brothers Thomas and Daniel and the pretty, seasonal candles they make with beeswax from their own beehives. The family just finished with pumpkin candles. “It’s just a happy pumpkin,” said Leslie. Now it’s time for simple tapers and votives in beeswax natural beige, and angels and Christmas trees tinted with beeswax dye to blue, purple or green. One pattern, an angel with a face structured so that “she glows,” Leslie.
Meet the Tillamook County Beekeepers Association - Tillamook Headlight HeraldWondering where all the bees have gone. You can get that and more from real, live beekeepers at the monthly meetings of The Tillamook County Beekeepers Association. Our local “apiarists” (beekeepers) meet in Bay City, the second Tuesday of each month, 7:00 p. m. at ArtSpace, (corner of US 101 and Forth Street). Giving a brief history, Bob Allen, the Association's President said “the group began in 1977, after a beekeeping class at the college. When it ended several students decided to start a club and The Tillamook County Beekeepers Association was born. Later they became affiliated with the state organization, The Oregon State Beekeepers.
Google news feed
Bee Skep Hive Silicone Votive Candle Mold Soap Mold Tart Warmers ...
Candles and Candle Supplies - Bee Hive with Bees Candle Mold
Silicone Bee Skep With Bees Candle Molds