- This silicone mold are fantastic for making: candle ,clay, Fimo ,soap .party favors for birthdays & baby showers etc.
- The making soap molds is Soft and easy to use ,This soap mold will help bring your handmade soap skills to a new level, enabling you to bring a professional quality to your work. Ideal for use with a wide range of edible and non edible materials, including candy,clay, Fimo. Great for making art and is a must have Craft Supplies for kids entertainment or Holiday Gift.
- The soap molds color is pink, honeycomb silicone molds size:8.6 x 1.9 x 0.5 inches,with gift bag.
- Extremely easy to use
- Hundreds of pours from one mold
- Check out the many different Candle Flex molds available
List price: $35.00
- Metal stand with a creative beehive shape mold
- Unique design that is both rustic and innovative
- Made out of 100-percent beeswax
Lingmoldshop Bee FM344 Craft Art Silicone Soap mold DIY Candy mould Craft Molds Handmade Candle molds
- Silicone molds Color:Random
- Dishwasher safe,Easy to use and quick to clean
- Product:Soap Molds, Candle Molds,Candy Molds, Craft Molds
BEESWAX,Melting Bees Wax,Molds,Candle Making,GA Beekeeping Beekeepers Pour Bees Wax ,John Pluta
BEESWAX, Melting Bees Wax for candles and blocks.Melt bees wax in microwave or steam table ideas.Candle mold wick threading. Bees wax candle molds 100 different. For wax or molds CLICK georgiabees.blogspot.com Breaking bees wax blocks. Pouring...
Questions & answers
Family knows its beeswax - Half Moon Bay ReviewThis is the heart of the Gilchrist home and a thriving family business spearheaded by mom Leslie and run by at least two of the four children who, as she puts it, “came home” to her and husband Bill from Russia and Ukraine. That business is “Beesy Brothers,” a play on words in tribute to Gilchrist brothers Thomas and Daniel and the pretty, seasonal candles they make with beeswax from their own beehives. The family just finished with pumpkin candles. “It’s just a happy pumpkin,” said Leslie. Now it’s time for simple tapers and votives in beeswax natural beige, and angels and Christmas trees tinted with beeswax dye to blue, purple or green. One pattern, an angel with a face structured so that “she glows,” Leslie.
Meet the Tillamook County Beekeepers Association - Tillamook Headlight HeraldWondering where all the bees have gone. You can get that and more from real, live beekeepers at the monthly meetings of The Tillamook County Beekeepers Association. Our local “apiarists” (beekeepers) meet in Bay City, the second Tuesday of each month, 7:00 p. m. at ArtSpace, (corner of US 101 and Forth Street). Giving a brief history, Bob Allen, the Association's President said “the group began in 1977, after a beekeeping class at the college. When it ended several students decided to start a club and The Tillamook County Beekeepers Association was born. Later they became affiliated with the state organization, The Oregon State Beekeepers.
Google news feed
Bee Skep Hive Silicone Votive Candle Mold Soap Mold Tart Warmers ...
Candles and Candle Supplies - Bee Hive with Bees Candle Mold
Silicone Bee Skep With Bees Candle Molds