- The Elephant is adorned with a detailed carpet on his back and a headpiece in an East Asian design
- Embody Made from poly resin with a matte silver finish, our stunning Elephant holds a round white tealight candle
- Clear rhinestones accents on the sides complete the look
- Recommended for indoor use
- Features rhinestone and bead accents
- Set of 3 Silver Mercury Glass Votive Candle Holders
- Sold individually. Photo for display purposes only.
- Bringing three exquisite elements together - an angel, a heart, and a single white rose - this favor is truly spectacular and exceptionally unique
- These glass votive cups from the David Tutera Collection
- Candles sold separately
- 36 Gold Rhinestone Votive Holders Per order
Nylon Rhinestone Butterfly, Party Decoration Ideas from iparty123.com
Mini Butterfly craft decorations are made with a soft bendable wire frame and covered with nylon material. Pretty color matched beads for the center and sequins on the petals. These three-dimensional (3D) Butterflies are nicely accented with...
Questions & answers
10 creative uses for empty beer bottles - Mother Nature NetworkI certainly don’t live in a frat house, but somehow I still find myself with an abundance of beer bottles. beer is a part of popular culture and most parties include the brew. So aside from recycling — which you’re already doing anyway, right. — have you ever considered what you could do with those leftover bottles (and also, how to use leftover beer around the house ). Well I did, and what follows are the best ideas I rounded up. (Also, I hope it goes without saying, these ideas would... Remove the label to make an instant, easy vase. And you may be thinking, “Booooooring. ”, but before you dismiss the idea, just imagine this: A long, rustic.
Holiday table decor on a budget - San Francisco ChronicleSetting a stylish holiday table can be challenging enough. Easier said than done. That's why we asked three local style experts to devise a table with items procured from wallet-friendly places such as the dollar store or grocery store - along with some basics already in their possession. With their designs as a guide, you can impress your dinner guests without making a big dent in your holiday shopping budget. Noel Advincula Food stylist Noel Advincula is a self-professed dollar-store junkie. From the 99 Cents Only in Berkeley to shops such as Daiso and Ichiban Kan in San Francisco's Japantown, he can see the potential in the seemingly.
Google news feed
Content from Twitter
I got the pillar at Hobby Lobby; it's a bold metallic teal with a rocky, stone-like finish. The pillars were from Michael's, in which I gently hammered in some purple rhinestones for more pizzazz. The candle holders ...
Photo by MeowVazquez on Flickr
Rhinestone Tea Light Candle Holder- White, 2.25"dia x 2.75"
Rhinestone Vase, Swarovski Candle Holder, Swarovski Votive Holder ...
Bling Rhinestone Votives Candle Holder by SweetSylDesigns on Etsy