- Frosted white glass outer candle holder. Comes with a white tea light candle nestled inside
- Each measures 2.5" x 2"
- Holder is "blinged out" at its top with a clustered border of radiant rhinestones
- A pack of 12 votive candle holders
- Fits most tea lights and votive candles (sold separately)
- Dimensions: approx. 2.5 in. Height x 2 in. Diam.
List price: $50.99
- Hortense b. hewitt has been a leader in top-quality wedding supplies for more than 60 years
- For a wedding that shines, look for the entire Sparkling Love Collection
- Large stand fits a 3-inch diameter pillar candle and is 4-1/2-inch tall; 2 taper stands are each 4-inch tall
Way beyond my expectations!, September 29, 2012
hearts, November 28, 2011
Unity Candle Holders, December 11, 2012
- For use with flameless tea lights or regular tea lights. Not for food use.
- Antiqued metallic finish - the reflective and shimmery surface enhances the candle's light.
- Perfect parties, weddings, holidays, and home decor!
Nylon Rhinestone Butterfly, Party Decoration Ideas from iparty123.com
Mini Butterfly craft decorations are made with a soft bendable wire frame and covered with nylon material. Pretty color matched beads for the center and sequins on the petals. These three-dimensional (3D) Butterflies are nicely accented with...
Questions & answers
10 creative uses for empty beer bottles - Mother Nature NetworkI certainly don’t live in a frat house, but somehow I still find myself with an abundance of beer bottles. beer is a part of popular culture and most parties include the brew. So aside from recycling — which you’re already doing anyway, right. — have you ever considered what you could do with those leftover bottles (and also, how to use leftover beer around the house ). Well I did, and what follows are the best ideas I rounded up. (Also, I hope it goes without saying, these ideas would... Remove the label to make an instant, easy vase. And you may be thinking, “Booooooring. ”, but before you dismiss the idea, just imagine this: A long, rustic.
Holiday table decor on a budget - San Francisco ChronicleSetting a stylish holiday table can be challenging enough. Easier said than done. That's why we asked three local style experts to devise a table with items procured from wallet-friendly places such as the dollar store or grocery store - along with some basics already in their possession. With their designs as a guide, you can impress your dinner guests without making a big dent in your holiday shopping budget. Noel Advincula Food stylist Noel Advincula is a self-professed dollar-store junkie. From the 99 Cents Only in Berkeley to shops such as Daiso and Ichiban Kan in San Francisco's Japantown, he can see the potential in the seemingly.
Google news feed
Content from Twitter
I got the pillar at Hobby Lobby; it's a bold metallic teal with a rocky, stone-like finish. The pillars were from Michael's, in which I gently hammered in some purple rhinestones for more pizzazz. The candle holders ...
Photo by MeowVazquez on Flickr
Rhinestone Tea Light Candle Holder- White, 2.25"dia x 2.75"
Rhinestone Vase, Swarovski Candle Holder, Swarovski Votive Holder ...
Bling Rhinestone Votives Candle Holder by SweetSylDesigns on Etsy