Set of 7 Elegant Beaded Sparkling Gems Embellished Pillar & Votive Candle Holder Centerpiece Decoration
- Embellished Sparkling gems catch the candlelight!
- Set of 7 Silver Candle Holders
- Also would look lovely on a fireplace, a side table or mantelpiece and so put your feet up, grab a glass of wine and enjoy the soft, relaxing light from this splendid tea light holder.
- Handcrafted by women artisans from India. They look great in prayer rooms & also a great hostess gift.
- Dress up your favorite scented tea lights with this elegant ornament embellished with pearls faux rhinestones on gold plated metallic base.
- Color: Silver
- Color may vary slightly due to digital photography & screen resolution.
- Diamond Mesh Wrap Ribbon Roll is a bendable, trimmable ribbon
- Angelic all occasion favors, great for religious events, weddings and more, give your family and friends an angel to watch over them
- Exquisite candle favor, from Fashioncraft's exclusive Regal Favor Collection, rhinestone enhanced pewter finish poly resin round base with a pewter and ivory inlaid enamel angel charm, nestling a white frosted glass holder with poured white candle inside
- This precious angel favor comes packaged in a clear box with a silver angel-design staging base, tied with a white organza ribbon, a matching design "For You" tag is attached
Nylon Rhinestone Butterfly, Party Decoration Ideas from iparty123.com
Mini Butterfly craft decorations are made with a soft bendable wire frame and covered with nylon material. Pretty color matched beads for the center and sequins on the petals. These three-dimensional (3D) Butterflies are nicely accented with...
Questions & answers
10 creative uses for empty beer bottles - Mother Nature NetworkI certainly don’t live in a frat house, but somehow I still find myself with an abundance of beer bottles. beer is a part of popular culture and most parties include the brew. So aside from recycling — which you’re already doing anyway, right. — have you ever considered what you could do with those leftover bottles (and also, how to use leftover beer around the house ). Well I did, and what follows are the best ideas I rounded up. (Also, I hope it goes without saying, these ideas would... Remove the label to make an instant, easy vase. And you may be thinking, “Booooooring. ”, but before you dismiss the idea, just imagine this: A long, rustic.
Holiday table decor on a budget - San Francisco ChronicleSetting a stylish holiday table can be challenging enough. Easier said than done. That's why we asked three local style experts to devise a table with items procured from wallet-friendly places such as the dollar store or grocery store - along with some basics already in their possession. With their designs as a guide, you can impress your dinner guests without making a big dent in your holiday shopping budget. Noel Advincula Food stylist Noel Advincula is a self-professed dollar-store junkie. From the 99 Cents Only in Berkeley to shops such as Daiso and Ichiban Kan in San Francisco's Japantown, he can see the potential in the seemingly.
Google news feed
Content from Twitter
I got the pillar at Hobby Lobby; it's a bold metallic teal with a rocky, stone-like finish. The pillars were from Michael's, in which I gently hammered in some purple rhinestones for more pizzazz. The candle holders ...
Photo by MeowVazquez on Flickr
Rhinestone Tea Light Candle Holder- White, 2.25"dia x 2.75"
Rhinestone Vase, Swarovski Candle Holder, Swarovski Votive Holder ...
Bling Rhinestone Votives Candle Holder by SweetSylDesigns on Etsy