- 12 Candle Votive Holders Per order
- Designed with opaque white glass votive holders with rhinestone making them perfect for your wedding decorations.
- These glass votive cups from the David Tutera Collection
- Light up your home with this sparkling candle holder
- Makes a great holiday centerpiece or gift
- Accommodates up to a 4 inch candle, sold separately
- Dimensions: approx. 2.5 in. Height x 2 in. Diam.
- Fits most tea lights and votive candles (sold separately)
- Silver plated with frosted glass, rhinestones and glitter
Luna Bazaar Vintage Mercury Glass Candle Holder with Rhinestones (2.5-Inch, Silver) - For Use with Tea Lights - For Home Decor, Parties, and Wedding Decorations
- Exceptional quality and great value. For use with tea light candles.
- Antiqued metallic silver mercury finish, elegant and shimmery. 2.5-inch diameter x 2.5 inches high.
- Makes a wonderful and charming gift!
Nylon Rhinestone Butterfly, Party Decoration Ideas from iparty123.com
Mini Butterfly craft decorations are made with a soft bendable wire frame and covered with nylon material. Pretty color matched beads for the center and sequins on the petals. These three-dimensional (3D) Butterflies are nicely accented with...
Questions & answers
10 creative uses for empty beer bottles - Mother Nature NetworkI certainly don’t live in a frat house, but somehow I still find myself with an abundance of beer bottles. beer is a part of popular culture and most parties include the brew. So aside from recycling — which you’re already doing anyway, right. — have you ever considered what you could do with those leftover bottles (and also, how to use leftover beer around the house ). Well I did, and what follows are the best ideas I rounded up. (Also, I hope it goes without saying, these ideas would... Remove the label to make an instant, easy vase. And you may be thinking, “Booooooring. ”, but before you dismiss the idea, just imagine this: A long, rustic.
Holiday table decor on a budget - San Francisco ChronicleSetting a stylish holiday table can be challenging enough. Easier said than done. That's why we asked three local style experts to devise a table with items procured from wallet-friendly places such as the dollar store or grocery store - along with some basics already in their possession. With their designs as a guide, you can impress your dinner guests without making a big dent in your holiday shopping budget. Noel Advincula Food stylist Noel Advincula is a self-professed dollar-store junkie. From the 99 Cents Only in Berkeley to shops such as Daiso and Ichiban Kan in San Francisco's Japantown, he can see the potential in the seemingly.
Google news feed
I got the pillar at Hobby Lobby; it's a bold metallic teal with a rocky, stone-like finish. The pillars were from Michael's, in which I gently hammered in some purple rhinestones for more pizzazz. The candle holders ...
Photo by MeowVazquez on Flickr
Rhinestone Tea Light Candle Holder- White, 2.25"dia x 2.75"
Rhinestone Vase, Swarovski Candle Holder, Swarovski Votive Holder ...
Bling Rhinestone Votives Candle Holder by SweetSylDesigns on Etsy