- Holder is "blinged out" at its top with a clustered border of radiant rhinestones
- Packaged standing upright inside a clear plastic box that is wrapped and tied with a white organza bow and an attached oval diamond design tag.
- Frosted white glass outer candle holder. Comes with a white tea light candle nestled inside
List price: $43.99
- The tapers have three rhinestones and a silver band that reads "Two as One"
- Item includes1 pillar candle, 2 taper candles. (Holder is not included)
- Fashionable and trendy wedding accessory
Tacky, May 17, 2013
Five Stars, March 27, 2015
Great quality!, January 12, 2015
Tealight Silver Bling Centerpiece Tealight Candles Rhinestone Diamond Wedding or Party Tealights 12 Pc Lot
- Burn time approximately 4 hrs
- An elegant and easy way to add pizazz to your special event! Great to give as a favor to your guests! This listing is for scented tealights wrapped in SILVER diamond mesh material
- **Please note the wrap does not contain genuine rhinestones, diamonds or crystals**
Nylon Rhinestone Butterfly, Party Decoration Ideas from iparty123.com
Mini Butterfly craft decorations are made with a soft bendable wire frame and covered with nylon material. Pretty color matched beads for the center and sequins on the petals. These three-dimensional (3D) Butterflies are nicely accented with...
Questions & answers
10 creative uses for empty beer bottles - Mother Nature NetworkI certainly don’t live in a frat house, but somehow I still find myself with an abundance of beer bottles. beer is a part of popular culture and most parties include the brew. So aside from recycling — which you’re already doing anyway, right. — have you ever considered what you could do with those leftover bottles (and also, how to use leftover beer around the house ). Well I did, and what follows are the best ideas I rounded up. (Also, I hope it goes without saying, these ideas would... Remove the label to make an instant, easy vase. And you may be thinking, “Booooooring. ”, but before you dismiss the idea, just imagine this: A long, rustic.
Holiday table decor on a budget - San Francisco ChronicleSetting a stylish holiday table can be challenging enough. Easier said than done. That's why we asked three local style experts to devise a table with items procured from wallet-friendly places such as the dollar store or grocery store - along with some basics already in their possession. With their designs as a guide, you can impress your dinner guests without making a big dent in your holiday shopping budget. Noel Advincula Food stylist Noel Advincula is a self-professed dollar-store junkie. From the 99 Cents Only in Berkeley to shops such as Daiso and Ichiban Kan in San Francisco's Japantown, he can see the potential in the seemingly.
Google news feed
Content from Twitter
I got the pillar at Hobby Lobby; it's a bold metallic teal with a rocky, stone-like finish. The pillars were from Michael's, in which I gently hammered in some purple rhinestones for more pizzazz. The candle holders ...
Photo by MeowVazquez on Flickr
Rhinestone Tea Light Candle Holder- White, 2.25"dia x 2.75"
Rhinestone Vase, Swarovski Candle Holder, Swarovski Votive Holder ...
Bling Rhinestone Votives Candle Holder by SweetSylDesigns on Etsy