Set of 7 Elegant Beaded Sparkling Gems Embellished Pillar & Votive Candle Holder Centerpiece Decoration
- Set of 7 Silver Candle Holders
- Embellished Sparkling gems catch the candlelight!
Brilliant Candle Tea light Votive Holder Studded with Sparkling Rhinestones, Shaped with the Elephant Head of Lord Ganesh
- Can be used for illuminating outdoor spaces like gardens and pathways for special occasions and celebrations.
- Ideal for use in prayer rooms.
- Beautifully hand embellished with sparkling faux rhinestones, shaped in the sacred motive of the Indian God for good luck, Lord Ganesh along with a golden metallic base.
not in good condition, March 17, 2014
- Size: 4.75" wide 10 yards long
- Color: Silver
- 4.75" x 10 Yard DIAMOND MESH WRAP ROLL
Worth every Penny, February 6, 2013
I was looking for something that I could use on multiple things for my wedding. I wanted to buy in bulk verses a yard here… couple yards there, and found this. When I got it, I was amazed with how beautiful it is. We are using it for a cake base as well as for bridesmaid flowers and...
Great for the wedding!, July 6, 2013
Amazing!!, July 22, 2013
- Packaged in a cranberry colored box with gold accents in an Indian-inspired design, tied with a white satin ribbon and an attached matching design
- Ivory colored poly resin in the shape of an exquisitely adorned elephant ready for a celebration
- Intricately decorated with the traditional rug with tassels, a carrier, a headdress and foot accents with rhinestones, in a vibrant array of green, cranberry, and gold
Nylon Rhinestone Butterfly, Party Decoration Ideas from iparty123.com
Mini Butterfly craft decorations are made with a soft bendable wire frame and covered with nylon material. Pretty color matched beads for the center and sequins on the petals. These three-dimensional (3D) Butterflies are nicely accented with...
Questions & answers
10 creative uses for empty beer bottles - Mother Nature NetworkI certainly don’t live in a frat house, but somehow I still find myself with an abundance of beer bottles. beer is a part of popular culture and most parties include the brew. So aside from recycling — which you’re already doing anyway, right. — have you ever considered what you could do with those leftover bottles (and also, how to use leftover beer around the house ). Well I did, and what follows are the best ideas I rounded up. (Also, I hope it goes without saying, these ideas would... Remove the label to make an instant, easy vase. And you may be thinking, “Booooooring. ”, but before you dismiss the idea, just imagine this: A long, rustic.
Holiday table decor on a budget - San Francisco ChronicleSetting a stylish holiday table can be challenging enough. Easier said than done. That's why we asked three local style experts to devise a table with items procured from wallet-friendly places such as the dollar store or grocery store - along with some basics already in their possession. With their designs as a guide, you can impress your dinner guests without making a big dent in your holiday shopping budget. Noel Advincula Food stylist Noel Advincula is a self-professed dollar-store junkie. From the 99 Cents Only in Berkeley to shops such as Daiso and Ichiban Kan in San Francisco's Japantown, he can see the potential in the seemingly.
Google news feed
Content from Twitter
I got the pillar at Hobby Lobby; it's a bold metallic teal with a rocky, stone-like finish. The pillars were from Michael's, in which I gently hammered in some purple rhinestones for more pizzazz. The candle holders ...
Photo by MeowVazquez on Flickr
Rhinestone Tea Light Candle Holder- White, 2.25"dia x 2.75"
Rhinestone Vase, Swarovski Candle Holder, Swarovski Votive Holder ...
Bling Rhinestone Votives Candle Holder by SweetSylDesigns on Etsy