- 2.75" tall for standard taper candles
- 12 pieces of clear plastic candle holders
FLAMELESS TEA LIGHT SET 24 Flickering LED Battery Tealight Candles With FREE Votive Wraps© BONUS Included From Frux Home and Yard
List price: $34.99
- WORRY FREE! Flameless, dripless, smoke free, child and pet friendly, safe to use at any venue or event. A must have with boats and RV's!
- DECORATE LIKE A PRO! 24 individually wrapped, realistic amber flickering flame LED candles fit in any candle holder or votive. From setting a mood and romatic evenings to parties, weddings, night lights or any event or venue!
- TEA LIGHT HOLDERS INCLUDED FREE! 24 Decorative paper holder / wraps © (Patent Pending) - 3 styles and 3 colors (ivory, blush and black) in each box!
CRAFT: Plastic animal candle holders
A fun idea, animal candle holders ! you need: Plastic animals spray paint (make sure it is the kind that sticks to plastic) candles plastic candle holders drill OR screw Blog post about this craft: aquickcraft.blogspot.co.uk Twitter: @laurabuzz6
Questions & answers
Family Centers kicks off 'Hope Lights Lives' luminary campaign, benefiting ... - Darien TimesFamily Centers’ annual “Hope Lights Lives” luminary project is well underway, which means the holidays aren’t too far behind. Volunteers across Fairfield County are currently selling luminary kits in preparation for the event’s multi-town lighting. With more than 5,000 luminary kits sold each year, Hope Lights Lives — Family Centers’ annual fundraiser to benefit Darien’s Center for HOPE and The Den for Grieving Kids — has grown to into a true holiday tradition. , Darien, Fairfield, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk, Rowayton, Southport, Stamford, Weston and Wilton residents will adorn their lawns with special luminaries. In addition to creating a festive display, the luminaries are also meant to honor loved ones who have died or are coping.
Advice on candle safety - Salisbury JournalTO mark Candle Fire Safety Week, Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service is reminding people to snuff out the risk of fire in their homes. More than 40 per cent of all fires started by candles result in a death or injury, so it is vital to take extra care when using candles for light, decoration or ambience. It is also important to make sure you have a working smoke alarm so that, if the worst does happen, you have every opportunity to get out, stay out and call 999. ”. The following advice should be followed when using candles:. • Never leave lit candles unattended – and make sure.
Google news feed
Content from Twitter
Bing news feed
Photo by Sweet World Photography on Flickr
Photo by Kyle Taylor, Dream It. Do It. World Tour on Flickr
Candles and Candle Supplies - Franklin Plastic Candle Holder Drip ...
Candle Holders (Set of 12) CLEARANCE! [Buy Plastic Taper Candle Holder ...
Plastic Candle Holders (Pack Of 6) - 2 Colors Available [327-1620-71 ...