- Matte Black and Transitional style
- Holds ten candles; Candles not included
- Goes anywhere candelabra; Assembly: No assembly required
- Holds nine candles; Candles not included
- Matte Black and Transitional style; Geometric, linear composition
- Simple wrought iron silhouette
- Beautifully crafted of hand-wrought iron; holds five pillars
- A dramatic addition to any modern décor
- Due to the artisan crafted nature of this product, no two will be identical
- Rustic transitional style; Creates old-fashioned look anywhere
- Realistic fireplace log substitute; Faux Rustic Wood; Durable Resin Construction
- Holds 11 tea light candles; Candles included
Buy Fireplace Candle Holder
fireplacecandleholder.net Buy Fireplace Candle Holder . Looking to buy Fireplace Candle Holder? Want to spend money on a Fireplace Candle Holder? My blog helps you find the best fireplace candle holder.
Questions & answers
'Tis the season to celebrate safely - FireEngineering.com'Tis the season for celebrations, which means cozy fires, cooking, decorating and entertaining. It also means an increased risk of injury and fires. "The holiday season can be stressful and chaotic, and we are urging the public to make sure they don't overlook safety as they prepare for and celebrate the holidays," said Brett Brenner, president of the Electrical Safety Foundation International. "A proactive approach to safety is essential to keeping family, friends and guests safe during their holiday season activities. The National Fire Protection Association reports that 30 percent of all home fires and 38 percent of home fire deaths occur during December, January and February. About 35,000 Americans die each year in.
South Jersey historic homes open for the holiday touring season - Gloucester County Times - NJ.comAnd a good way to get into the spirit of the season is to take a look inside other people’s houses — all decked out for the holidays. There are several holiday house tours throughout the region to get you into the mood. So take a break from shopping, and instead, take a peek inside these historic homes for inspiration and a dose of seasonal fun. The Historic Bridgeton Holiday House Tour — set for Saturday, Dec. 1 — includes the east side, west side and all around the downtown. A close-up of some of the best of the best of a historic district that contains more than 2,000 individual properties — New Jersey’s largest.
Google news feed
Bing news feed
Photo by Wonderlane on Flickr
This is Holkham Hall. Holkham Hall is the home of the Coke family. The Holkham Estate was purchased in 1609 by Sir Edward Coke. The house was built in the 18th century for Thomas Coke, 1st Earl of Leicester. Was...
Photo by ell brown on Flickr
An interesting angle on some random stuff near the fireplace. This was handheld at 1/25... I surprised it wasn't blurry to be honest.
Photo by Scorch 07 on Flickr
Fireplace Log, Split Log Tealight Candle Holder. Centerpiece, Room ...
fireplace candle holders
The candle holder in the fireplace is from Colonial Candle , and I ...